I have been the instructor-of-record for both traditional classroom and online-based courses at the University of Missouri. I enjoy sharing my passion for personal financial planning and guiding students throughout the learning process. Student evaluation data and comments are available upon request.
Download my Statement of Teaching Philosophy:
Download a sample course syllabus:
Quotes taken from student evaluation comment sheets:
- "I actually really enjoyed the flipped style of the classroom. Thank you for quick email responses and help during class time! Very much enjoyed the course and you as an instructor."
- "Was very good at keeping the classes attention. He was very good at teaching the lessons in depth with lots of examples and explanations."
- "Jesse was an excellent instructor. Very enthusiastic about the class and [the] students success."
- "You are very knowledgeable and have an exceptional ability to project the information."
- "I like how well Jesse interacted with us and how dedicated he was to helping us learn."
- "Interested in us learning, easy to follow, willing to answer questions and go over more examples. Very approachable."